Terms and Conditions
- This site has been designed to offer you free information regarding council tax arrears and enforcement officer advice. The aim is to ensure that the information on the site is kept as up to date as possible, we can’t accept any liability or responsibility for any omissions or mistakes
- The content of the website concerns our services and is for general information and guidance only. Specific, individual cases may require a unique approach, as circumstances of and particular situations can and will differ from person to person. We will be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation with you, if and when you instruct us to act on your behalf. You should always consult a legal specialist, before deciding to take, or not to take, legal action.
- By using this website and the information contained within, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions of use. In particular, we will not be liable for any losses, damage (whether direct or indirect and including without limitation, loss suffered as a result of breach of these terms which is not a foreseeable consequence of the breach, lost profits, lost opportunity, goodwill, loss of contracts, increased costs or expenses) arising out of the use or inability to access the information on this website, or as a result of any errors or omissions on the website.
- We do aim to make sure that the website is operational 24hrs a day, but cannot guarantee this, as there are aspects pertaining to the operation of the site, that are out of our hands and if needed, we may suspend access to the website at any time and for any reason and without notice.
- This website does not provide legal advice or make any offers of any sort. By using the site, you agree that you are not relying on the information in the site and its content.
- We cannot accept any liability for any viruses that may be downloaded as a result of using this site, although we do aim to ensure that the website is free from viruses.
- We make no warranties, promises or guarantees, in relation to the content of any sites that are linked to from this website as they are not controlled by Action On CIO and as such, we cannot accept any liability for them.
- All intellectual property rights and copyright in the material on this website belongs to ActionOn, unless otherwise stated.