Do you need someone to talk to? Call and speak to us free:01872 248570
- Bailiffs cannot, by law, force entry into your home on their first visit.
- If a bailiff has been allowed into your home once, they can force entry a second time.
- Bailiffs have to call between the hours of 6am and 9pm.
- There are many household goods that bailiffs are not allowed to take such as the tools you use to work or your fridge.
- We can work with you, your creditor and the bailiff to find a resolution.
- We can make things better.
Getting Help Fast
We provide free, confidential advice via our Bailiff support line to anyone in the UK experiencing a bailiff problem.
Is a bailiff at your door? Have you received a letter stating a bailiff will attend your property? Do you have council tax arrears? Do you have other kinds of debts? Has a bailiff entered your home?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you. Here are our three golden rules for dealing with bailiffs. Once these have been followed, call us and we’ll sort the bailiff problem for good.
Stay calm, take control. Be in the right frame of mind.
Find your paperwork
Find all of the paperwork relating to the debt owed on paper or email.
Get Some Help
Call us or ask us to call you and get some professional help.
Find Your Happy
We have helped thousands of people.
Let us help you find your happy again and solve your debt problem once and for all.
Call our 5-star support line.
“Thank you ActionOn. When Bailiffs knocked at my door, ActionOn were there to help me solve my debt problem.”
“Helpful, caring and charitable. I would recommend to anyone that they speak to ActionOn when in difficulty.”
Protect you, your family and your home
We know debt collection and we know debt. Every day we help hundreds of people with free advice on how to deal with debt problems.
There is another way. You don't have to lose your things.
To protect you, your family and your home we liase with your creditor to creating ways for you to pay off your debts and avoid further action.
Call anytime for free help, advice and support. Our advisers provide professional advice and can speak to you today.